Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0067_Fotor.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	952.8 KB 
ID:	64076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071_Fotor.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	341.2 KB 
ID:	64077

Last December my '08 Caliber SRT-4 got hit while parked in front of my house. My neighbor woke me up at 2:15 AM to tell me about it. He saw it happen, but the person who did it took right off. Pretty sure it was a drunk driver, but they never caught them. To make matters worse, 5 months before this happened I took full-coverage insurance off and went with liability-only. I figured it was 10 years old and I only drive to work and back and it would be a way to save money. Big mistake since now I gotta foot the bill here.

It doesn't look too bad in the first picture before I started tearing into it. It cracked/broke pretty much everything on the front end though, including the radiator which was still pouring coolant out when I went outside to look at it after it happened. Thankfully, the hood, fenders, and front doors are all fine and the airbags didn't go off. On the plus side, this is the perfect time to install all of the upgrades I've been stashing away!

List of parts that got broken:
front bumper cover ($700+ shipped and another $400 for paint.....ouch!)
front bumper support (aka crash bar?)
headlights
fog lights/bezels
grilles
brake ducts
radiator and fans
condenser
intercooler and pipe
horn

List of upgrades I'll be putting on (finally)
AGP intercooler
full exhaust (Modern Performance 3" cat-back and 3.5" downpipe)
NeedsWings air intake
NeedsWings BOV kit
RealTune MS1K ECU
PolyBushings motor mounts
ND Electronics traction control system (if I can figure it out..)
dual gauge pod on steering column with Aeroforce Interceptor dual OBD scan gauges
single A-pillar gauge pod with wideband AF gauge I have yet to buy