my local u-pick yard just opened back up after burning down two years ago and they've just stocked up the yard
so it's time to grab a coffee and go browse some old wrecked caravans .. I suppose , when it finally stops raining...

aim is 4 wheel disc with 5 x 114 hubs at all corners .. on a charger with wheels that kinda stick out to much (?)

(available wheel selection mandates hub pattern to get what I want and I'll take an extra 3/4 inch tire clearance if it's to be had)

front is easy as I already have the 93 knuckles and big brakes so I need the front hubs and rotors

... and everything for the back

I've looked up the caravan stuff - it seems the early rear hubs & spindles are pretty much the same as the car ones with the exceptions of being smaller & bigger
both in the spindle bolt circle as well as the axle mount surface to dust cap distance

- this , in the larger 114 hub & spindle is something I want

not being a "van guy I have no clue what year vans I'm looking for but I've noted the newer stuff seems to use spindles that are much much different where they mount to the axle

I guessing maybe there's a later model L- something platform rear disc set that might also work ??
but would it also be wider when assembled
ie- I also want to use a daytona duel pivot K frame modded to fit the charger but maintaining the daytona wheel rack width so the wider van set up has a reason for "being"