Setup is: 2.2, JE pistons, T2 rods, ARP hardware throughout, Ported G head, ported one piece intake. AEM 400 LPH fuel pump, -6 line throughout, Delphi Low imp. 95 lb injectors, accufab regulator, Holset HX35 turbo, 3" exhaust. SMEC electronics.

Just curious. For those running an ostrich, or whoever has ever had any problems with one, what kinda symptoms did you have? starting to run out of possible solutions. It’s not ignition or cam timing (verified this on Saturday and Sunday) even took the crank damper off to verify marks. swapped plugs,swapped coils, have my ground strap on the intake to the strut tower, have a second ground from strut tower to the fuel rail itself (on top of injector ground). I’m pretty
convinced it’s NOT the calibration. As I’ve tried a few different combinations of things and the problems are the same with help from a couple guys. Plugs also look like they are burning evenly. The power loss light def seems to come and go aswell, but kinda seems like it would go hand in hand with the other symptoms, ONLY codes I have are 31 and 36, both of which are irrelevant. Coil + and - both have less than 0.1 of resistance from the small connector on the SMEC. had this exact SMEC and Ostrich setup in my van last year and didn’t have any issues, (different engine combo setup but electronics all the same). Swapped a power board from another SMEC and no change. I don’t have another socketed SMEC or I would try that, TPS sweep on scanner shows 0.64v to 3.67v at WOT. Used a mighty vac to pressurize map sensor and at 28 psi it’s at 4.96v. Voltage goes up evenly. Fuel pressure rises with increase in vacuum leading into boost, (but won’t get into any boost before breaking up) Cylinder compression test got 125 across all four. Went over all my vacuum lines, which is very few, just the main feed to a vacuum block and the block only splits between the map sensor and FPR. haven’t pulled the valve cover to check camshaft, but figured that would show other more obvious symptoms. Have PT lifters installed also. Don’t want to drive it much more in fear of any engine damage. Anyone seen similar symptoms and if so what would be the best direction to take?

Thanks in advance!