Hi Guys,

so getting my NEWEST project pretty much wrapped up here, and have got to start thinking about a calibration. SO some details, Have a 1986 Omni GLH, originally carb, swapped over to 1990 commonblock, 2.2, JE pistons, ARP hardware throughout. G head, with some port work. One piece ported stock manifold with the 52mm TB from the 3.3, HX35 turbo full 3" exhaust and downpipe. 95 lb injectors, Accufab regulator and TU billet rail. got -6AN front to back with an AEM 400 LPH inline fuel pump. Have a 12 gallon fuel cell in the back. My question is, I want to go with E85, BUT need a good place to start, So I figured I might aswell use 93 to break the engine in some and switch to E85 when it warms up a bit more. SO I am running 1989 SMEC electronics from a caravan, Ostrich 2.0 with a socketed SMEC so can flash on the fly... I am having trouble locating a Cal for the G head, so any guidance on what the firsts steps are would be appreciated. I was told by someone that all I need to do is copy and past the calibration for a 85 ish G head cal, and incorporate into the SMEC cal, BUT I cannot find any of ShelGame's G head cals for the older stuff. ONLY the staged cals for SMEC and SBEC. Thanks in advance for the help!