Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

  1. #1

    88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Date: 15th March 2019
    Username: Koenig
    Full Name: Norman Adam King
    City, State, Zip: Birmingham, AL 35213
    Contact: Naking@crimson.ua.edu
    Wanted Price: No more than $1500

    Description: Looking for a 88 Dodge Dayton hard top rolling chassis. This car will be turned into a endurance race car. Would like the body to be in good shape and little to no rust.

  2. #2
    Garrett booster
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    59

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Not sure if you are on Facebook, but there is an engine-less 1990 Daytona on FWD Mopars for $1500. It's white, and it appears to be the CS (Shelby) model. Here's what the ad says: Motor has been removed. Was told it was bad but turns out the head is bad not the motor. Car has brand new steering system and charging system with bigger alternator and new tires with less the 50 miles on them. I have over $6000 invested in the car and itís way past time to cut my losses. $1500 obo. It's a closed group, so I don't think a link will work. From what I can tell, it appears to be in Lawton, OK.

  3. #3
    Mitsu booster
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    43

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Date: 15th March 2019
    Username: Koenig
    Full Name: Norman Adam King
    City, State, Zip: Birmingham, AL 35213
    Contact: Naking@crimson.ua.edu
    Wanted Price: No more than $1500

    Description: Looking for a 88 Dodge Dayton hard top rolling chassis. This car will be turned into a endurance race car. Would like the body to be in good shape and little to no rust.
    Going Chump car racing?

  4. #4

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraguy View Post
    Going Chump car racing?
    right now we run LeMons. We have built one car already but would like to have a twin of the car just in cause we lose one.

  5. #5
    Mitsu booster
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    43

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    right now we run LeMons. We have built one car already but would like to have a twin of the car just in cause we lose one.
    Cool, I'm on New Lemons team with one race under our belts

  6. #6

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraguy View Post
    Cool, I'm on New Lemons team with one race under our belts
    Cool. What are you running?

  7. #7
    Mitsu booster
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    43

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    87 Shelby Charger

  8. #8

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    cool good luck. change the radiator and put in a oil cooler

  9. #9

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Bump bump

  10. #10
    Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Camilla Ga
    Posts
    695

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    Has to be a 88???

  11. #11

    Re: 88 Dodge Daytona Rolling Chassis

    sorry i so late responding but would like to have the two cars body style matching

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale 1987 Dodge Shadow Race Car Rolling Chassis
    By Lugert in forum Cars
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. Wanted TD rolling chassis, New England.
    By Big_P in forum Cars
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. WTB: Rolling Chassis L body cheap
    By 3Bar_Mopar in forum Cars
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 07:21 AM
  4. 87 Shelby Z T-top rolling chassis
    By Xtrempickup in forum Cars
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 11:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •