I'm no newb when it comes to these cars, but I have had some real ---- luck with cars lately and I don't even have one anymore. I'm relying on the work/plow truck from my job which really sucks, but at least there is that.

My CSRT got smashed by a drunk/hit-and-run about 2 months ago..
Then my Buick Regal GS died (no spark or fuel apparently)
Now my gold Omni GLH Turbo died on the way to work this morning.

I've pulled the codes and only got a 43 and 55 (/end). Apparently the ignition coil failed. I went to NAPA to get a new one, and it didn't fix it. I found a spare HEP and tried that, but no dice. It had a crack in it, so I went back to NAPA to get a new one. The closest one they could find was in Louisiana (!) and it will take over a week to get here. I would pull the one out of my Shelby Lancer, but with the Masi 16v in it, it would be an absolute nightmare to get that in and out.

So I'm thinking it must have blown a fuse link, but they all look good. *Look* good anyway, I'll have to get my multimeter out to be sure. The only other thing I can think of is a possible ASD relay failure. I think that is hard-wired into the power module though.

Is there anything I'm missing? I hooked up a timing light to the coil wire and don't get any flash with the old or new coil, old or (even older?) HEP.

After all that, I finally gave up and had it towed home (-$80). I had to walk the rest of the way to work in 5' weather. It's been so cold out that working on cars is nearly impossible right now or downright painful. I thought of maybe a timing belt failure, but it sounds like it cranks over normally.....not the electric motor sound when only the bottom end spins.