Thread: WTB dash wiring harness L-Body plus misc.

Mitsu booster

WTB dash wiring harness L-Body plus misc.

Hi, I am looking for the dash wiring to include heat/ac and tach style instrument gauges. Also need a drivers side windshield wiper transmission arm, heater/ac switch assy, front dome light cover, and drivers door handle assy. Any parts that fit an 84 Rampage are acceptable. Would prefer to use paypal. Thanks to all...

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

Re: WTB dash wiring harness L-Body plus misc.

I probably have a couple harnesses. I’ll take a look and let you know.

turbo addict

Andy and OP, FYI the underhood dash wiring is different for AC and AC delete cars. Sounds like OP wanted AC equipped dash wiring, but I could be wrong. Just went through this on a 88 L-body (50 pin bulkhead/dash connector), changing dash wiring to 40 pin bulkhead connector for a s-60 (SMEC) harness conversion. Other small changes would be whether dash has lighting group option or not. IIRC the 2 dr's rear speaker wiring is downstream of dash, so 2 and 4 dr. dashes should be more or less interchangeable.
    Todd

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    Andy and OP, FYI the underhood dash wiring is different for AC and AC delete cars. Sounds like OP wanted AC equipped dash wiring, but I could be wrong. Just went through this on a 88 L-body (50 pin bulkhead/dash connector), changing dash wiring to 40 pin bulkhead connector for a s-60 (SMEC) harness conversion. Other small changes would be whether dash has lighting group option or not. IIRC the 2 dr's rear speaker wiring is downstream of dash, so 2 and 4 dr. dashes should be more or less interchangeable.
    Todd
    Thanks for bringing this up. Yes, I need an A/C harness with the switch assy as well as the other things mentioned. The tach instrument panel wiring requirement is optional, dan...

Hybrid booster

Give B&B Salvage a call in Wildwood, Fl. They say they have your '88 Omni dash harness with A/C Stock #15E410 their phone #352-748-1150 .. Call for price. Happy splicing, Jer

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    Give B&B Salvage a call in Wildwood, Fl. They say they have your '88 Omni dash harness with A/C Stock #15E410 their phone #352-748-1150 .. Call for price. Happy splicing, Jer
    I believe OP was looking for something that would bolt in a 84 Rampage. 88 has 50 pin bulkhead connector while pre 88 has 40 pin connector. He needs something pre 88 with AC.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion but I think 4 l-bodies is right. I appreciate the info though. dan...