Hey.. long time reader / first time poster.

So, my car has been losing power and giving me symptoms that lead me to assume the fuel filter needs to be replaced. I bought a new filter, watched ~5 YouTube videos on how to change a fuel filter.. and hit a roadblock: The metal quick-disconnect attached to the fuel filter did not want to come off.

So, I believe I should replace the two nylon or rubber lines that lead off of the steel line and go to the fuel filter, along with the four quick-disconnects. (The ones attached to the steel line still look good, but I'd rather replace them so they all match.) I have read enough to know that I should use fuel injector line.. (I'm going with Gates Barricade 255PSI line) but I can't seem to find which size to use.. 3/8 or 5/16.. and also what size is the main steel fuel line / the lines leading off of the fuel filter? I'll need to know that to buy the QDs. (I'm super hoping that it's all the same size just for simplicity's sake.)

-

Please inform me as to which size line I need and thank you for taking the time to read my question.