I have been trying to get the electronics on my project sorted out. I have finally gotten the SBEC to "wake up" with the HEP input from a spare turbo distributor. Everything seems to work properly, ASD turns on and coil will fire from the distributor spin. I connected the fuel pump to the feed with a jumper from the bulkhead connector to the left side body harness and put some ethanol free premium gas in the tank. Fuel pump runs, system pressurizes and once I replaced the leaking injectors I have a nice cone shaped spray pattern on all 4.

The problem is, they appear to all be pulsing together, rather than 1,3,4,2 for the sequential system. The question I have, is this a limp mode strategy due to not having all the sensors connected (this is 2 piece intake). I do not have TPS, Air Charge Temperature, knock sensor or O2 connected. The first 2 because the top half of the intake is not installed. I can't do the "key dance" as the dash is not installed. I do know that Ford had a limp mode on their DIS V6s that simply switched to batch fire if the cam sensor signal was lost.