Thread: San Diego work party Jan 20th

Hybrid booster

Lightbulb San Diego work party Jan 20th

Sup guys,
    Long time no see,

Putting it out there if anyone would like to come down and hang out, (I think @csdaytona) Louis and I will be doing a head pull turbo swap on his Daytona CS. Invite is for hang out so you don’t have to bring coveralls but you can if you want.

Also, if you need something done to your car from an engine change to troubleshooting something you’re having issues with I’ve got room and resources for that too so tow it down if you have too.

If if anyone is coming from any distance (looking at you L.A.)I’ve got plenty of room for anyone to stay over night.

PM me for details

Cheers,
    Rosie
    Last edited by rosie; 01-06-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: San Diego work party Jan 20th

Cool. Great idea. I want to join ya. My wife however is recovering from major surgery an I’m home boundd so I doubt that I’ll be able to join ya
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Hmmm, I know that FREE BEER has helped attendance at some of the SoCal SDAC meets

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Hybrid booster

Johnl, sorry to hear that man. Hope all is well. You were on the direct call list I’ve just been busy.

AJ, beer is always free at my house.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    Cool. Great idea. I want to join ya. My wife however is recovering from major surgery an I’m home boundd so I doubt that I’ll be able to join ya
    Sorry to hear John, hoping for a speedy recovery!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

So johns out and JT isn’t going to make it either but invite is very much active.

Playoffs will be on in the garage as well.

Theres a arm drop race at the drags the weekend after. Want to drive down, work on your car and leave it til the race. It may get on tv ? That’s cool too.

Peace.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Hey Rosie. Hope it went well.
    Thanks all for the get well wishes for my wife, Jan.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia