So, last season was pretty uneventful. Only went to a track rental last May... although it was my only outing last season, it was pretty successful.
Right off the trailer, first pass resulted in an 11.9x @ 117.xx mph... I was pretty excited about this. Now, I raced a fellow in an old GTO. Not sure what year or any other details of the car but I crossed the finish line before he did.
I did a few test passes with a few changes that I wanted to do to see the end results... car did not show any difference except for when I tried a taller tire... it hated that. So I decided to install the 22” tires back on the car and for the rest of the day try the nitrous system.
I got the tires on and I went into the trailer to retrieve the blue bottle of horsepower and as I walked to the car, a gentleman was approaching my car and started a conversation. He says to me “ahh that’s how you beat me”! I said “what do you mean”? He said “ the nitrous bottle... you are running nitrous in your car.” I looked at him and said “ummm, I haven’t used it yet”. The look on his face was priceless. He wished me luck and went on his way. This made my day
Anyways, on the juice, my last pass was a personal record of 11.45 @ 124 mph. Here is a video of my last pass.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/173662...posted-public/