Getting ready to install the new computer, injectors, 3 bar map in my GLHS.

Current car setup. I think it is a Stage 2 Shelby computer from Forward Motion so 12 PSI boost normally. Adjustable boost controller set currently to 17psi. Also has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and +20% injectors currently.

New Setup. I have the Stage 5 ECU from FWD Performance which I believe is 18psi. +40% injectors and 3 bar map.

A few questions....

1: Has +20% injectors now, putting in +40%. I've heard changing injectors on the 2 piece intake is more difficult but the +20% injectors are slightly smaller than stock so possibly we can do it without removing the intake. Should we plan to remove the intake to change injectors? Ie, do i need to order a gasket kit before we tear it down?

2: Fuel pressure adjustment? Fuel pressure is higher than stock now so going to the +40s....how much should we reduce fuel pressure if any? No gauge so working blind but Mike told me how many turns on the regulator = how many PSI of fuel pressure and I do have a wideband so if it is close we can dial it in the rest of the way.

3: Has an adjustable boost controller and the car is running 17psi(computer would think it is 12psi). With a new ECU set to run 18 psi, do we need to do any adjustment to the boost controller? Would the boost controller just do it's trickery to 17psi then the computer would take it the rest of the way to 18psi or do we need to adjust the boost controller?

Thank you!

Chris