DO NOT CONTACT ALTO!

THIS TOOK ME 2 MONTHS OF BACK AND FORTH WITH THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY AND THE VP OF SALES. I PROMISED THEM THEY WOULD NOT GET FLOODED WITH CALLS AND EMAILS. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR IT. THE DEAL IS READY, CONTACTING THEM FURTHER COULD AND PROBABLY WILL DERAIL THIS ORDER.

I have already contacted Alto and got pricing for a ONE-TIME production of the friction and steel power pack components. These are the known to be the best set that were available. Many of our top turbo mopars are using these. If they want to identify themselves with testimonials, I will leave that up to them.

This will be for the Red Eagle frictions and the Kolene treated steels with the Extra Fluid Holes. If you are unfamiliar with these, here is a description:

http://www.altousa.com/page/high_performance

This is for the front drum only. It allows for 6 frictions and 5 steels to be installed.

The pricing is $700. This will get you 50 frictions and 50 steels and does not include shipping.

Here is the direct email that I got. I am not making a dime on this. I just want to get them made.

"045740-155 .060” (1.55mm) Friction Disc Front PowerPack® Component
Minimum order 1000 cost $8 each

045703HK155 .060” (1.55mm) Steel Plate Front PowerPack® Component
Minimum order 1000 cost $6 each"

First 20 people on the list will get the parts. If you want more than one set, then fill your name in on the next available line. If you do not need 50 of each then you can sell them to your friends put them on eBay whatever, but this is how I'm doing the order to simplify things.

It will take 12-16 weeks after the money is collected and sent to get them produced.

Feel free to share this on the neon forums as well.

If there are any questions on topic, please private message me. Do not plug up this thread.

1. turboshelbys
2. turboshelbys
3. turboshelbys