Not sure if this is the right section to post in but I think the problem lies in the tune. Needing some help with my newly installed engine. The vehicle is an 89 Daytona 2.5L with a 50 trim t3/4. I've finally got this thing running after nine years of collecting parts. The problem I'm having is the engine is running full rich. The pulse width is 5ms, the o2 sensor is maxed out because of this and this is at idle. I can't even run the engine any more because I'm afraid of washing my new rings out. With the short time I did have the engine running I noticed all the sensors read normal except the Barometer reading, it's reading 19.7in hg which means I should be at the top of Mt Hood and I'm at 150ft above sea level which should read 29.5in hg. From my understanding the baro sensor is supposed to take a sample at KOEO and save that for reference and it's not supposed to change until it takes another sample. Coolant temp and air charge temp were reading the same at cold start up and changed accordingly as it warmed up. Some background on the engine is it's running a BB flashable smec with 4 switchable tunes. I have the same results on all four tunes. The map sensor is a GM 3 bar, I swapped out the map with another brand and got the same baro reading. The tunes are calibrated for a 3 bar map. I've tried to artificially change the baro reading buy applying psi and by applying vacuum and the reading doesn't change. The map itself reads 1.6v at KOEO which is normal from what I understand and the map reading itself reads correctly (calculates correctly with the incorrect baro reading) and changes with throttle. 5v reference and ground are good at the map. My question is after all that, is it possible the barometer calibration in the tune is incorrect even though the 3 bar map was checked off in the tune. All these tunes are the base tunes that came with the ecu as set up by BB. BTW I am a 25yr mechanic but am an idiot when it comes to flashing tunes (trying to learn) and computer jargon (ie tbl. bin. fil. stuff). I do have the usb cable to hook my lap top to the ecu but I haven't been able to get my computer to recognize the com port yet.