Hello,

I got hold of a electrical instrument cluster / digital speedometer for my minivan. Its from a 1995 Chrysler Town & Country. I built the Body-Controller and the instrument cluster it into my 1994 European Version Minivan, and it worked like a charm.

The mileage of the Vehicle with a digital speedometer is stored in the body-controller, that is what I know for sure. With the mechanical instrument cluster the mileage is not stored in the body controller.

Both body computers have the same housing and you can see the same Part numbers on the circuit boards.
The Part Number on both circuit boards is 4632382 REVC .

The CPU part numbers on circuit are
- Digital Cluster: SC408873CFN 4651658
- Mechanical Cluster: SC408926CFN 4651889

So my problem is the cool nice looking digital cluster shows the wrong mileage since it it from another vehicle. I guess there should be some kind of way of changing the mileage, but how?
I cannot find any bit of information on the CPUs since they are most probably custom made from Motorola for Chrysler.

I would be very thankful for any bit of information on these Electrical Instrument Clusters, since I can't find any information.

Greetings

P.S. I would like to attach pictures, but it seems that's forbidden. Pictures from the Instrument Cluster and Body controller can be found here https://bit.ly/2QU9njR