So, in general, I have issues with a recent order (94356032). I ordered an ATP Y-402 accelerator cable that was listed under multiple 2.5L Turbo applications. I processed it from the application of a 1991 Dodge Shadow 2.5 Turbo to which it was listed. I've tried going through the online return process and the pull down windows didn't cover the reason for receiving the wrong part, which was RockAuto.com's incorrect part listing. Since I learned that the part was incorrect I had to take significant time researching the product. Ultimately it seems that the Y-402 cable is in fact for a TBI application.

The other issue I had with the order was that a 5% discount code was never processed; that would have been about $10.75. I tried calling the only phone number I found online to try and address these issues and it only sends me to a voicemail for a receptionist and a referral back to using the online return process.

So I go back through the online return process trying to pick the most appropriate answers from pull down menus. I'd rather have the correct cable for the application but I'm worried if I select "send a replacement" that I'll just get another incorrect part for my application. I select return and in the end find out that it will deduct $7.83 just to have a label to ship the incorrect part back to you.

This order even started out with just needing this cable and it ballooned from there. Your company offers discount codes (like all other companies) to get business... but then you don't even come through with the discount?