Hey all, I am working on my tuning and I have maxed out on PE and full throttle fuel. I have no detonation but am missing at high rpm and boost. I changed my plugs with the idea of reducing the gap to see if the missing is a case of the spark being blown out but havent been able to test yet because of weather here in Wi. I pulled my plugs (63 Autolite gapped at .035) and put in a set of Autolite 65's gapped at .025. When I examined the 63's I felt that the mixture may be a little lean. In sunlight they look a little lighter than in the image. I would like your views on what you see. As I said, im not detonating but I think the plugs should look a shade more tan which I think means I need more fuel. Can I increase fuel at full throttle fuel by changing the fuel air tables in settings or is there another procedure? The 65"s are a hotter plug so they may burn even whiter. Bear in mind these plugs are colored from testing and tuning instead of a fresh install, followed by a full throttle run and then shutting down and pulling the plugs for inspection.

Thank you for any input!

Attachment 63211