Thread: Great Lakes Chapter - 22nd Annual Fall Color Tour - Saturday,October 27, 2018

We Todd D dot D Turbo Mopar Staff sdac guy's Avatar

Great Lakes Chapter - 22nd Annual Fall Color Tour - Saturday,October 27, 2018

Hi All,
    Sorry, I haven't been too frequent on the boards of late. But as the title above states, Saturday, October 27, 2018 is the date for this years Color Tour. I will have a newsletter out with all the details within the week.

But the short details are here. We will again meet in Ypsilanti at the McDonald's on Huron Rd. just south of the freeway. We will meet-up about 10:00 or 10:30 a.m. so we can get started between 11:00 & 11:30. Huron Rd is Exit 183 off of I-94. Just south of I-94 is a light for James L Hart Parkway, turn right there and the Mcd's is right at the corner. We will pass out maps and turn by turn directions before leaving.

We run the event rain or shine, and even if your Shelby isn't running come on out for a nice drive! You will be glad you did!!

Everybody is welcome!!
    86 Shelby Lancer Prototype
    90 Daytona Shelby VNT
    91 Spirit R/T

For your questions about SDAC, please contact BadAssPerformance

Garrett booster

Re: Great Lakes Chapter - 22nd Annual Fall Color Tour - Saturday,October 27, 2018

Wooo! Calendar said the 20th, but it’s going to be the 27th for sure? Either day is good for us, just don’t wanna miss it!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Great Lakes Chapter - 22nd Annual Fall Color Tour - Saturday,October 27, 2018

Hello, yes, the colour tour is Oct 27 this year.

ALSO! We are going to change the location of the meeting back to Buffalo Wild Wings at 12 Mile and Mound Road. The move to Pasquale's is not working out. At most we've seen 3 people show up, and it was usually 2.

SO! This month's Great Lakes Chapter meeting is on Thursday the 11th at 5:00 pm, again, at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Thanks! And I hope you can make it to both.

Jeff

Garrett booster

Thank you for confirming!

We Todd D dot D Turbo Mopar Staff sdac guy's Avatar

I am sorry for the confusion with the dates. I think I posted the 20th way back when. Then I saw the calendar that SDAC puts out said the 20th also. So all summer I expected it to be the 20th.

Because of poor health on my part, I haven't been as involved as I have been in past years. And somehow or another it got away from me. When Jeff came up with the 27th (which I may have agreed to) it sounded good to me. And actually I didn't know any better until I just went to the SDAC calendar (I mean just now) and saw that it had the 20th listed.

Sorry for the confusion about this, but the date HAS BEEN CHANGED to the 27th.

Barry
    86 Shelby Lancer Prototype
    90 Daytona Shelby VNT
    91 Spirit R/T

For your questions about SDAC, please contact BadAssPerformance

Garrett booster

No problem at all Barry! We’re looking forward to it and it will be nice to see ya!

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor CNH320's Avatar

I really wish it was the 20th around the usual time .... oh well have fun guys!

Chris
    -Chris H
    1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #91 E85 Powered
    2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

Shelby Dodge Auto Club National Member

SDAC Great Lakes Chapter & SDAC Ontario Chapter Member

I actually honestly put some effort into trying to bring the GLHS or the truck, but once again I will be driving the Volt.

GLHS is a mess of parts on the garage floor and the truck doesn't run right and the brakes are shot. Family used up all my time and money, nothing got done.

See you all tomorrow!

Hybrid booster

What? NO pix?

Sorry, I didn't get any good ones.

Hybrid booster

Were is the talented Shutter Bug M.B. when we really need her? Barry, Pay for her tank of 93 for the tour, I'll contribute lol, Jer