Well finally found an 87 Shelby Charger at the correct time, money, and distance away. Have had a couple slip through the fingers, a nice Black 85/86 with a DC over the vlv. cover intercooler about 20 years ago comes to mind, but not this time. Also going to try a project thread on the forum for the first time. I haven't tried to tackle this extensive of a project prior, so hopefully can lean on others for advice and experience. Found this one on e-bay and at first couldn't convince the wife that another project car was needed...but then it went up for bid, and convinced it was worth a try. So set my max bid, and lost out on it by a mere $16...damn. Decided to e-mail the owner and mentioned that if the deal fell through with the winner, that I'd be interested. Well a couple weeks passed and on that fateful Friday morning got an e-mail from a friend that an 87 Dodge Omni had come up for sale on FB. I'd put feelers out for a parts vehicle for my 85 GLH T2 as it needs some doors thanks to a little old lady that decided to turn into me and crease my driver side back door. I said good deal...so made the contact...and was going to have a look. Pictures looked pretty good, and the money was reasonable, so basically decided to go for it. Well about a couple hours later during lunch I see the e-bay guy send me an e-mail. I said to myself that he's just letting me know the guy came for the SC...all the while I'm hoping the other. Well stopped stalling and looked at the e-mail...sure enough his guy was giving him the run around, and wondered if I was still interested. So in one day I've gotten two things I've been looking for a while for...I didn't play the lotto that day, but probably should have. Now I need to convince the wife...I basically just spun it as we can get the Omni on Saturday and the SC on Sunday..."Really!?" she states. I simple said well one is parts that just happen to be in car form, and the other is one I've been wanting for nearly 1/2 my life!! Long story short...Shelby Charger is mine...so is the Omni . The bottom has some rust and normal fading, but a hammer test at time of purchase indicates the rails are still solid. Now need to get it blown apart and see what I actually have. The plan is to do a "frame off" style resto and build it back up with performance mods, but keeping it somewhat stock appearing. The non-running Turbo I will get pulled and will insert a 89 Common block Turbo II or an SRT4 2.4 with 350/400 formula. Not sure if it's allowed, but considering starting project blogs for the 87 Shelby Z and the 85 GLH T2 as well. Might help re-energize those projects as well and can move b/w them as this one has down time. Ok...now I just need to figure out how to get photos uploaded!!