I am having a problem with my van falling on its face. It will rev to 7k while in park, but will consistently fall on its face while in boost.
The first pull I made was at about 8-9 psi. As you can see in the pic (link), it laid over at about 4300-4400 RPM.
As we cranked up the boost it revved further, but still would only rev to about 5250 RPM before it planed out. The other four (higher in the rev range) pulls were done at 25 psi.

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/1541/54A9h8.jpg BTW, I tried to put [IMG] and [/IMG] before and after, but it didn't work.

I have had this problem for quite some time. I remember that I thought it was weak valve springs, so I ordered a set of Mopar 061 springs and a FM 475 cam. I installed them and had the same issue. Additionally, when Mike (at FM) built my short block I sent him my head to go through. So the valve springs have been on the head twice as Mike took it apart to inspect it.
The cam timing is correct. I verified that (again) today. Also, I had this same problem with an adjustable cam gear and a stock cam gear.
I have had this same issue using one of Rob's cals and now on Big Stuff.
I had my wife push the accelerator pedal to the floor to make sure it was opening all the way; it was flat as a board when pressed, so it is good.
The TV cable is adjusted correctly. At WOT I can reach down to the TV lever and cannot move it any further.
I may need some fresh eyes on this.

My set-up:

FM Enforcer II 2.5 short block

782 cylinder head- port-matched, standard valves, ARP head studs with Cometic HG, Mopar 061 springs (with new locks and retainers), #4 coolant mod
FM 475 cam
750cc injectors
FM-modified 1-piece intake manifold, 52mm TB
TurbosUnleashed coated/ported stock Chrysler exhaust manifold
FM Enforcer II turbo with TurbosUnleashed 3" SV.
3" exhaust with no muffler or cat. The entire exhaust is about 40" long.

FM Spearco FMIC
BIG STUFF 3
TurbosUnleashed performance a413 (RMVB, Peloquins LSD), I do not know what my final drive is.
TurbosUnleashed Hughes race converter
Derale external trans cooler with electric fan
Holley Blue + Aeromotive A1000 fuel pumps with 1:1 RRR

Any ideas?