Cordes: the Enforcer II I have is a .46 trim cold side with a .63 A/R turbine housing and Stage II turbine wheel.

Tryingbe: 93 Octane. NGK BPR7ES 11. Gap is at .028. No log for boost, although I can get a few. .63 A/R turbine housing, Stage II turbine wheel. There was a little unshrouding done, but I paid a cylinder porter to do it (he usually only does SBF or BBF cylinder heads). I had no money at the time for larger valves (and for the work to cut them in and improve the bowls), I thought the springs were weak so when I ordered the springs, locks and retainers, I also bought the 475 cam with improved lifters. I no longer have a stock roller cam/lifters.

A.J.: I am definitely getting 1:1 pressure rise. I can see that on the gauge as it builds boost. IIRC, when we reached the limit of my 3-bar MAP I saw approximately 70 psi of fuel pressure (sustained).

Force Fed Mopar: It has a 52mm now. I suspect many have accomplished much better number on a 52mm? I did, however, check to make sure the tb blade was opening all the way when my wife pushed the pedal to the floor. Additionally, I checked the TV cable adjustment since I was right there (I thought the line pressure would be too weak if the TV cable was not properly adjusted).

83scamp: The AFR's are great. They are about 11.7 in boost, but when the "layover" hits, it richens to 10.5 after holding the throttle down trying to push pass the "flatness".

Gaboon: It does not misfire. It is still firing on all 4, it just goes flat.....the only way I know how to describe it. I didn't do it this time, but I have had my spark plug gap all the way to .016 and it still does the same thing. Fuel pressure is there. It richens to 10.5 seconds AFTER the episode begins, but is a good 11.7 when it initiates.

Contraption 22: I have no recorded data. I am going to hook up the laptop and do a few pulls soon so that I may log this and you all can have better information. When on the dyno, Eric used his own laptop so I have nothing recorded.

The Don and 83scamp: I don't have any idling issues; smooooooth as glass since Eric tuned it. I had the same issue with +40% injectors.

Tryingbe: my static fp is set at 43.5 (which is what the injector called for to get the 750cc flow). It goes to about 37~38 at idle with about 18 in/hg.

Reaper1: I have a WB on the Big Stuff, plus I have an Innovate a little further downstream that I can monitor while driving (dash guage). I don't have the maps to show you, but I will get them soon. Also, I did a check on the MAP for reference voltage. As I increased air pressure to the MAP while checking the reference, I found no episodes of "sticking" or a "plateau" of the reference voltage. The voltage responded as pressure was increased. I have also had 3 different GM 3-bar MAP sensors on it.....all the same results.

Force Fed Mopar: since there was no increase in valve size, the port work was mostly at the flanges. There was a little unshrouding, but since I am not a cylinder head porter I cannot tell you how good the work is. I think I need a better head. I will take a suggestion.

Tryingbe: are you saying that you do not believe the converter is the problem, but the cylinder head?

Wheming: yes, that is my van....had a great time, as usual. You think the converter is acting normal and it is not a trans/converter problem, but a power/bottleneck problem?

Gentlemen, I apologize for the late reply, but I REALLY appreciate you all helping me. Thanks, guys.