Thread: LeBaron Coupe, low mileage!

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

LeBaron Coupe, low mileage!

(Posting for a friend. His information is in the listing.)

Date:-31st July 2018
    Username:-bigbarneycars
    Full Name: Jerry Olson
    City, State, Zip: Wilmington, NC 28412
    Selling or Wanted Price:-$4000 OBO

Description:- 1987 GTC Coupe 2.2L TI
    The first year (87) of this body style. Original 80,000 mile on digital dash, southern California car up until 2015 when I found it and had it shipped back to Wilmington, NC. Cloth interior with no rips or tears. New compressor and all new A/C lines converted to R-134. A/C blows cold. New radiator. Front suspension entirely rebuilt including steering rack. 15" new tires all around on Aluminum Wheels 2,000 miles ago. Turn key and drive it anywhere. I do not text, prefer phone calls. Call with any questions.
    Last edited by wheming; 08-01-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Re: LeBaron Coupe, low mileage!

More pics
    Wayne H.

'89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw

Garrett booster

Wayne, who did you use to get the car back east? I’m looking at a car on the west coast and need to get it to the Atlanta area.

Quote Originally Posted by Barraguy View Post
    Wayne, who did you use to get the car back east? I’m looking at a car on the west coast and need to get it to the Atlanta area.
    This is Jerry's (bigbarneycars) car.
    I posted it for him since he was having trouble attaching the pics.

I'm not sure who he used to transport. I did have a car shipped to me from around San Bruno, CA. I can't remember who i used, but felt i got ripped off a bit when i found out they lied to me. And then always wondered if they damaged the car worse in the loading of it.
    Wayne H.

Hybrid booster

Well, At least more then just a few have been reading the ad Barraguy. hopefully somebody wants this little jewel? I used "GOLDEN KEY EXPRESS", They're domiciled in central California. This LeBaron was moved from Anaheim, Ca. to Wilmington, N.C. In January of 2016 for $1048 and I could not have been happier with the cost for the shipment or the professional service I received from them. FYI, No brokers are involved in this business. You're dealing with the company. The owner has two trucks hauling open trailers in the contiguous 48 states. He drives one and he keeps a full time man busy driving the 2nd rig. Their office gal is named Holly and all things are funneled thru' her. 1-559-299-7288 G.L. with your move, Jer

Mitsu booster

Nice car

Hybrid booster

Thanks.....And the best part is it's for sale too

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    Well, At least more then just a few have been reading the ad Barraguy. hopefully somebody wants this little jewel? I used "GOLDEN KEY EXPRESS", They're domiciled in central California. This LeBaron was moved from Anaheim, Ca. to Wilmington, N.C. In January of 2016 for $1048 and I could not have been happier with the cost for the shipment or the professional service I received from them. FYI, No brokers are involved in this business. You're dealing with the company. The owner has two trucks hauling open trailers in the contiguous 48 states. He drives one and he keeps a full time man busy driving the 2nd rig. Their office gal is named Holly and all things are funneled thru' her. 1-559-299-7288 G.L. with your move, Jer
    Thank you for the contact information, I will be giving them a call for sure !

Hybrid booster

And you are most welcome for sure. Passing it on is what makes the hobby work. Know anybody lookin' for ah NONE MOLESTED '87 GTC CREAM PUFF? Send 'um my way, PAHLEEZ, Jer