Date: 05th July 2018
Username: 2.2 quik
Full Name: Johnnie Myers
City, State, Zip: Hampton, Va 23666
Contact: Myers24@aol.com(your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
Price: Various (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Loading Motorhome and two 16 ft trailers with parts for Carlisle. If you will be attending the show let me know what you need as I can't bring everything I have for sale. Some examples of what is already loaded,
2 door L body fenders $50 to $75 each
L body complete floorpans, blasted and epoxy primed 275 to 400 each
Complete Lebaron convertible wide body kit to resemble Mercedes SL 500 (made by Jovi in early 90's $650
Early L body rally guage clusters $50 to $75 each
Upholstery material for the Rampage Sport 2.2 Black/red racing stripe​
Direct Connection hood scoops and bed covers for Rampage/Scamp
Hundreds of other items including rust free Rampage rear quarter panels (both sides), rust repair panels for Shelby Chargers and Rampages, 86 Lebaron convert, trim items. . Rust free Daytona/Lebaron floor pans, 88-95 Lebaron convertible tops (already on frames ready to bolt in, Lebaron conv well liners, head liners, boot covers, . I will be arriving on Wednesday morning and will be in spaces A31 to A34
so let me know what else to bring.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.