Thread: Spark or fuel cut issue/New to tuning.

Threaded View

Garrett booster

Spark or fuel cut issue/New to tuning.

New to tuning, although iv messed with it some in the past just different scenarios. Ok so onto the point im getting assumed spark blow out or fuel cut literally just getting into boost i ease into the throttle and as soon as it gets out of vacuum the spark knock power loss light flashes and it bucks. Afrs were around 11.2 or so before it happens, I am running the boost button stage 4 cal for the 87 lm flashing it off ostrich. Iv modified the Wot throttle and part throttle fuel maps according to the Afr charts. I took some timing out of it when starting into boost and also some in the rpm timing table as well to see if it helped the issue but did not, Dist timing is set to 8-10. Had a fwd performance stage 5 cal before that had other issues like a random lean spike and idling issues so i changed to boost buttons cal to fine tune it to my car. The stage 5 cal didn't cutout like this though. "Not bashing anyone's cal by any means" Just saying that its a new issue on a brand new engine. I haven't data logged it yet like i need to im just now getting around to ordering the cable to do so with mpscan.

Mods are 40% injectors,omnipower 3 bar map, mild pnp work on head and 1mm bigger valves, 52mm throttlebody, npr front mount with 2.75in charge pipe, pnp 2 peice intake manifold, TO4E 54 trim Hybrid with .63a/r exhaust housing and stage 2 wheel, turbos unleashed hybrid header, full 3 in exhaust, forged pistons, fuel system is walbro 255, with accufab adj regulator set to 55psi static. 782 head RN9YCs gapped at 0.30.
    Last edited by cbw1994; 06-25-2018 at 03:57 PM.