So, the 600 suddenly is running terrible....apparently it has the ‘86 dizzy and computer with the G head (from what I’ve been told). With that said, this passed weekend I put the 804 injectors, head gasket, timing belt, 2.5” swingvalve and down pipe on it. Re-timed it and had it running well. Now the power is a bit lack luster right now, I’m still trying to figure out what exactly to do with the timing deal to make it right...none the less, I drove it home from my buddies house and it was fine (over an hour going down the interstate. Got it home and started messing with the timing a bit, I advanced it enough to where the power band was starting to come back to normal. Suddenly I fired it up later on that night and it developed a stumble, so I didn’t think much of it and drove it for about a mile, then it got worse so I just came home. Now it is running complexity abysmal. Engine is shaking, back fire out of exhaust, Doesn’t clear out at all through rpm range. I’ve checked spark from coil, to every plug individually, everything appears normal there. Fuel pressure holds steady at 48psi. Took a stethoscope to each injector and heard them all pulsing. 0 codes present in the computer, I even went as far as forcing the light to come on by disconnecting the air charge sensor, so I know it works and it pulled that code. I did unplug the o2 sensor and it did make the car run marginally better.....so my next plan is to check spark again tomorrow, get a real Stethoscope on the injectors and dizzy, and compression check. After all that is ruled out, next plan would be to just check timing again...maybe the belt jumped....if that all fails to Yield any result, I guess ohm check all the sensors....anyone have some different light to shed on this for me? The pictures I included are of the plugs left to right 1-4 and the pickup coil I noticed is a bit porous, but not where it actually picks up it seems....SDAC28 is becoming a distant dream at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk