Date: 18th June 2018
Username: Jcwv
Full Name: John Cooper
City, State, Zip: Weirton WV 26062
Selling or Wanted Price: 750.00

Description:MY APOLOGIES, THE FORUM WON'T ALLOW ME TO POST PICTURES. Ok, please read the ENTIRE post. NO TRADES! I am selling a nearly RUSTFREE 1985 Plymouth Horizon 4 door hatchback, 2.2L carbureted 4 cyl, automatic transmission. It has 128,032 miles on it. This car is originally from Texas and has only been in this area about 2 1/2 years. It is gray with a red interior. The interior has seen better days due to the sun in Texas. The engine runs well but has a water leak on the back side of the intake manifold so it MUST BE TOWED. I have a 2.2L fuel injected engine (94k miles) and spare automatic transmission that goes with it. All 4 tires are new and the original steel rims are in excellent condition. I have $750 invested in it and that is what I want for it. I don't have to sell but I have way too many projects and not enough time to get them all done. Again, NO TRADES. I am also selling 2 Subaru Impreza wagons, a 1997 Chevy Blazer, a 1987 Dodge Charger and a 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Please email me for more info on these cars.