Not an actual build/project blog as I haven't ever laid eyes on the car other grainy pics but heck, half the guys in the Wisconson area have seen the car and I've heard good things about it.

It's Gold, it's an 85 GLH-t, it has a low mileage SRT4 motor, 568 trans, Ex cam Dizzy, S60 SMEC harness (now it does, the original Megasquirt stuff has been pulled out), and Alcantera Suede Leather interior It's in very capable hands in Monroe WI for the final 15% of the build the 2 PO's didn't get around to.

SO todays questions. We need an UNDER the core support Radiator of the thickest and highest capacity possible. I've heard Scirocco Radiators fit but I can't imagine they have much capacity? Not time left before SDAC for a Ron Davis or other custom. Anyone with an L have an idea on a good radiator? Part numbers are appreciated as well.

Need some high tension leads(heard that on Wheeler Dealers a couple years ago, had never heard it before) With the distributor up and on the cam, not sure if the lengths need to be longer or shorter than SRT plug wires and my builder is plenty busy with his day job and other progect issues so I told him I'd handle it. Is there a kit out there for the conversion? If one exists my hope is that they are black Used to be an Aurora wire dealer here that would do customs but the last set I ordered took a year cause life got in the way for him, well either life or making 44,000 post to this site, not sure which.

I have a few low quality pics in my phone, I'll add them in a bit. I think there is even a 2.5 year old build thread on GoldMember but that seems so *dated* now to revive it so I'll just start fresh.