Thread: wtb lebaron convertable

Garrett booster

wtb lebaron convertable

Date: 02nd April 2018
    Username: kcvrodder
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:6609
    Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Looking for a NICE lebaron convertible. Looking for a v6 and a automatic. Perferably a GTC.

Garrett booster

Re: wtb lebaron convertable

Quote Originally Posted by kcvrodder View Post
    Date: 02nd April 2018
    Username: kcvrodder
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:6609
    Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Looking for a NICE lebaron convertible. Looking for a v6 and a automatic. Perferably a GTC.

I have a very nice 1992, it has ~ 87,000 mostly from the first owner. I dollied it up from Tampa to Columbia South Carolina last year, so its pretty much a southern car. My wife and I made a few trips to Myrtle Beach, Charleston and Charlotte with it, so I already racked up more than 1000 miles! Nice, but definitely not perfect!

It has shiny red paint with a brand new black top, Safelite windshield, trunk struts, front struts and shocks and very recent Pirelli P4 tires too.
    I replaced the front and passenger-side engine mount and have on hand the correct insert to be installed for the trans mount.
    I have the 3 volume Factory Service Manuals complete with my "Post-it"s
    It had a newly installed 3-spd "Jasper rebuild", but it never was adjusted right, so just to be sure, I very recently did a TOTAL flush with MOPAR ATF+4 to precede any tweaks.
    The grey leather driver's seat is in the upholstery shop this week for repair.

If you're still interested, send me a PM with your email for pics. I'll take fresh ones for you, but remember that pollen is crazy right now.

Not trying to sell it actually, I have at least $4800 into it. I'd sell it only to put my '87 Conquest back on the road. I can't afford to run/insure both at the same time.
    I visit my son in Skokie IL, so it's nearly time for a spring road trip.

Thanks - Andy (you can check ancient history here, for a few good seller reports too)

turbo addict

Re: wtb lebaron convertable

https://klamath.craigslist.org/cto/d...532067527.html

- - - Updated - - -

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/91-chry-lebaron-conv/6539988888.html
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com