OK all you tuning guru's out there, I need some guidance with my setup.

I'm having a sensor issue on my 2.5 TII setup. I'm running a custom tune by Rob M.(2.5, +40's, 52mm TB, ported head, FMIC), but I have an issue with two sensors. Overall, it runs like a scalded dog, but I occasionally get a MAP sensor fault on deceleration. After logging a couple runs, what we figured out is, the MAP sensor is reading way too much vacuum. At idle it's showing -28" hg, and during a couple logs, it shows -34" on decel. Obviously that's impossible, hence the code being set... It runs like crap for a few seconds until I blip the throttle 3 times so it sees a "good" vacuum signal again, then the CEL shuts off, and it runs fine. I assumed it was a bad MAP sensor, but I've installed 3 different ones(none of them cheap ebay versions), and I get the same results. By my mechanical gauge, I'm running about -20" at idle. I've checked the tune, and it's set up for the 3 bar sensor that I'm using. I'm not sure what else it could be.

Also, my CTS is reading way off. Like right now, my garage is about 50 degrees, and per MPScan, the ECU is reading 100 degrees, and it climbs to 230 really quick once the engine is running. Again, by my mechanical gauge, it's only running about 180-190 when the ECU says 230. Not sure what else to do about this. The radiator fan kicks in while the engine is still relatively cool, and basically never shut off because the ECU thinks it's getting hot. I'm going to back probe the CTS sensor, and document the readings as soon as I can. The sensor is new. I guess I could have just gotten a bad one???

Also, after looking at the logs, Rob made a couple tweaks to the tune, and the new tune does the same thing.

Any suggestions or help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks