Thread: Shelby Lancer #200

Garrett booster

Shelby Lancer #200

I thought I would share some pics of the Shelby Lancer #200 I picked up last year.

turbo addict

Re: Shelby Lancer #200

oooo so nice, how many miles? is the GTS T2?
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Garrett booster

The Shelby Lancer has 46,590 miles on it. Yes the other is a 89 GTS T2 car. That one roughly has 48k miles on it.

Come register it...

http://www.shelbyregistry.com

Cheers.

Mitsu booster

Nice car man.

Hybrid booster

Sunroof? Never seen that before on an SL.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by turboshelbys View Post
    Sunroof? Never seen that before on an SL.
    From what I have been told, the dealership had it installed when new. It's an ASC power sunroof. If you notice the antenna had been moved to the roof also. The fender had been shaved.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 1991SpiritES View Post
    From what I have been told, the dealership had it installed when new. It's an ASC power sunroof. If you notice the antenna had been moved to the roof also. The fender had been shaved.
    Really cool. Did it come with the Dex-77?

Garrett booster

The Dex-77 was replaced when I got the car, but I do have the Dex-77 head unit that came in the car, but i'm missing the equalizer.

Hybrid booster

I'll have to look, but I might have a spare equalizer.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1991SpiritES View Post
    The Dex-77 was replaced when I got the car, but I do have the Dex-77 head unit that came in the car, but i'm missing the equalizer.
    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs0075's Avatar

I pretty sure I have a spare equalizer as well, if needed.

Stephen: 1987 GLHS #0075, 1965 Polara 880 convertible
    SDAC National- proud member
    Western Canada SDAC- proud member
    www.wc-tm.com
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!" Number 6

Nice car, very clean. Love the sunroof, one of the things I miss when driving my car as well as the 5 speed since mine's an auto. :\
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Anybody know the Pioneer model # for the equalizer? The original stereo was long gone when I bought my SL in '99. I recently found an old school Pioneer 1/2 DIN equalizer at work though. EQ-6500.

Garrett booster

Pretty Black and clean, I think a soap stripe would be epic....

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    Anybody know the Pioneer model # for the equalizer? The original stereo was long gone when I bought my SL in '99. I recently found an old school Pioneer 1/2 DIN equalizer at work though. EQ-6500.
    Do Pioneer stereos still deliver? I know back in the days they did. What about now?

Sorry for being off topic. I'm hunting for a good head unit for my car. I'm in research mode for a few months now. I'm more lost than ever.

Don't get me wrong the net is filled with hyped up product reviews. At the moment I'm looking at Pioneer but nothing is set in stone. Along my journey I've came through a website. It's a lot different from those over-hyped blogs. It seems to be the real deal because the reviews are critical. So much so that it has put me on the fence. Just look at this avh-601ex review and you will have questions as well.

At the moment I've shortlisted the pioneer avh-601ex. How bad is the Bluetooth lag? And what about the AppRadio is it DOA?

I'm open for suggestions.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Jessegon View Post
    Do Pioneer stereos still deliver? I know back in the days they did. What about now?

Sorry for being off topic. I'm hunting for a good head unit for my car. I'm in research mode for a few months now. I'm more lost than ever.

Don't get me wrong the net is filled with hyped up product reviews. At the moment I'm looking at Pioneer but nothing is set in stone. Along my journey I've came through a website. It's a lot different from those over-hyped blogs. It seems to be the real deal because the reviews are critical. So much so that it has put me on the fence. Just look at this avh-601ex review and you will have questions as well.

At the moment I've shortlisted the pioneer avh-601ex. How bad is the Bluetooth lag? And what about the AppRadio is it DOA?

I'm open for suggestions.
    Well, I know there's a few stereo people that love our cars, but I'm not sure how much response you will get inside of another thread. I suggest starting your own with the same questions.

I personally love Pioneer head units and always have. I will say that the newer stuff doesn't impress me as much as some of the early 2000's stuff regarding features, display layout and options, and overall build quality. I feel the newer stuff is "cheap". The thing is, those older units don't have some of the things new ones will, like touch screen or hands free calling, or might need add on units to do things like hands free, Bluetooth, etc. Just things to keep in mind.