Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOS Mopar FWD Parts

NOS Mopar FWD Parts

Date: 01st April 2018
    Username: martin kolner
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: Tempe AZ 85282

Unloading NOS parts I don't need:

Rampage/Scamp power operated tonneau cover # P3690288 (Direct Connection) 245.00

1984-86 K car sunroof kit (American sunroof supplier) no Chrysler # 125.00

89-91 Maserati TC gold plated tool kit wrenches and sockets... these were specifically made for some executives at the company 65.00

T-Top G Body door top moldings AKA "hockey sticks" recall package. Pair of both R/L 85.00

1989-90 L Body power mirror conversion kit #P4120388 (Direct Connection) includes mirrors, hardware and instructions 95.50

Lightweight seat frames (aluminum) for all early Shelby cars. 45.00

VNT SBEC modules reworked by Shelby that give at least 30% higher horsepower. I believe these were prototypes for the 1990 model year only.
    stamped with "Shelby" in yellow lettering 125.00

Unidentified wiring harnesses, have 4 different. Will post pictures soon. 25.00

About 200 pounds of Colt and other Japanese import car parts. You pay shipping and it is yours for free. Never had any calls for these parts.

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: NOS Mopar FWD Parts

I’ll take an sbec and s gold plated tool kit. It’ll be awesome with the tiii car I picked up from you last year.

that T3 car had no title.....hope you managed to get that straightened out plus it had a large lien against it

what ever happened with that?

I got pulled over one time for speeding and it was a hell of a problem getting the DOT here to get me off the hook.

Mitsu booster

I would like one of the VNT SBEC modules as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will get back to you when I return home....I'm off on business trip to Boston.

Pics or something to give an idea about the power mirrors for the l body? Trying to imagine what they look like.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by martin kolner View Post
    that T3 car had no title.....hope you managed to get that straightened out plus it had a large lien against it

what ever happened with that?

I got pulled over one time for speeding and it was a hell of a problem getting the DOT here to get me off the hook.
    I walked right into the DMV and applied for a bonded title, and I was off within 5 minutes. I got pulled over in it the other day doing 110 in a 55 and the cop just gave me a warning. He did suggest that I keep rocking and not let it get me down though, which was nice.

Thanks again for the tour the other day Martin. I have never seen such a huge collection of unique Chrysler options. Don't ever lose your source!!

If we weren't in such a rush to get you to the airport I would have taken a few pictures. Maybe when you get back.

Chris
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Thanks Chris for not burning rubber out of my street this time!!! Last time I had lots of irate neighbors giving me dirty looks for weeks.

Will be back on this when I return from Boston

cheers

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Really interested in the wiring harnesses and lightweight seat frames.

turbo addict

April..... 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by tryingbe View Post
    April..... 1st?
    My computer and gold tools arrived last night. Talk about fast shipping!

Your neighbor is still mad about that? Sorry Martin, but whenever someone sprays water at my car I instinctively think they are wetting down my tires for a burn out. Just doing what comes natural for me.

Safe travels!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Rampage/Scamp power operated tonneau cover # P3690288 (Direct Connection) 245.00

I probably want it for the Ramerati but don't know anything about it.
    Pics or brochure, or just details?
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Im still cherishing the parts I bought from you 365 days ago Marty!

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Mitsu booster

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    I refuse to miss out on his yearly sales. The Autographed Shelby dog leash I picked up a few years ago is a hit when I take it out to walk the dog. People always ask about it.

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    im still cherishing the fact that i have a factory passenger reliant maroon (forget the factory color) seatbelt from martin that isnt chewed by mice like the original.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

Also interested in the Rampage tonnaeu cover.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

I'd love to come down and check out the parts stash sometime Marty. I hear the ocean view from your front porch is pretty amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast