Thread: SDAC-28 Official Info HERE!

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

SDAC-28 Official Info HERE!

Well, not here yet.... but starting a thread pending the public announcement. SDAC Members received advanced notice by SDAC-mail and soon in the Up Front out in the mail this week.

SDAC-28 will be based in the Cincinnati, OH area this year between June 23-26, 2018

Event information available now. Please stay tuned to SDAC's Events Page for the latest info!

SDAC-28 Discussion Thread HERE

SDAC-28 BS Thread HERE

Thank you,

JT & Dave
    SDAC- Directors
    Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 04-06-2018 at 11:18 PM.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Re: SDAC-28 Official Info HERE!

SDAC-28 Host Hotel and Pre-Registration info updated on www.sdac.org

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

For those interested in the SDAC-28 AutoX, registration is open for only SDAC-28 participants until May 20th then after that the SCCA will open it to their members so it may fill up fast. If you plan to AutoX please register early.

Here's the link to register. When it asks for the vehicle class, you must select "Shelby Dodge Auto Club" scroll down to get to it

EDIT

Just a quick reminder for those interested in participating in the SDAC-28 AutoX, please remember to pre-register to get a spot in the event. Also, the pre-registration link changed! The Cincinnati SCCA updated the pre-registration on their site with a new link which you can find HERE and also on www.sdac.org on the SDAC-28 page and SDAC-28 FAQ.
    Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 05-23-2018 at 11:29 PM.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

SDAC-28 Information updates! Hotel, Events, Support!

SDAC-28 HOTEL
    Next to LAST CALL SDAC-28 Hotel reservation reminder! Our block of rooms is only held a couple more day, so if you plan to attend SDAC-28, be sure to reserve your room before SATURDAY JUNE 2nd! Information at http://www.sdac.org/info/sdac28reginfo.htm

SDAC-28 Shootout!
    Calling all Drag Racers!!! If you like drag racing, whether heads-up or bracket racing, this is THE EVENT for you! For those that like racing all out, we have a Quick 8 too! We’ve heard and seen online a lot of sweet rides and would love to see all of them come out and race! If your car is together but not tuned, no problem! We will have test-and-tune open throughout the day and plenty of opportunities to make passes to get your ride dialed in! Pre-registration information at www.sdac.org

SDAC-28 AutoX

Just a reminder, if you plan to AutoX with us at SDAC-28, we have passed the date for SDAC exclusive entry so the event is filling up quickly with folks from the local SCCA. If you would like to ensure you have a spot in the field, please pre-register to ensure you do. Link HERE and also on www.sdac.org on the SDAC-28 page and SDAC-28 FAQ.

SDAC-28 Supporters
    First off, we would like to thank all of our SDAC-28 Official Sponsors so far – THANK YOU!
    PolyBushings – FWD Performance – TurbosUnleashed – Turbo-Mopar.com
    Please support our vendors as they are supporting our club!

Update of SDAC Member support – Thank you to Adam Lengel for donating one of his 4140 chrome-moly A568, bearing endplate which will be Silent Auction’ed at the event! Anyone else have any sponsorship, support and/or donations, please email jt@sdac.org and thank you in advance!

Thanks,

JT

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

If you are planning to go to SDAC-28, there are a few rooms left at the SDAC-28 host hotel at the “group rate” of $100/night +tax. Some of both types of rooms are still available. If you want a room at the group rate, you need to book this weekend before Monday! Monday, the block will be opened up and the room rate discount will expire and there is a significantly higher price!

Information at http://www.sdac.org/info/sdac28reginfo.htm

Thanks,

JT

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

SDAC-28 Pre-registration - last call today!
    If you plan to attend SDAC-28 and want to save a couple bucks, pre-register today before midnight US central time. Link below:

http://www.sdac.org/info/sdac28reginfo.htm

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

For those participating in or spectating the SDAC-28 AutoX at Traders World, please be advised there is a $2 cash per car fee to get onto the property because Trader World will be open during the hours we will be there. Please contact me directly if any questions.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President