Hey there, I have an '89 CSX with a bit of a problem. It's my daily driver, and I've never had this problem before. I got out of the car before, and it sounded like the fuel pump was still whirring. The lazy idiot in me just said "meh" and went inside. When I came out a few hours later, and forgotten about it, I realized that the pump was STILL going! I put the key in, jiggled it a little, took it back out, and nothing changed. Then I started the car and it didn't even take half a crank for it to start. I drove all the way home about 10 miles, and this could just be paranoia, but idle seemed a little bit less than usual. Once I got home I shut the car off, took the key out, and the pump was still going. In a bit of a rage/panic in the pouring rain, I pulled the fuel pump fuse and it shut off.

So what's wrong with my car guys? What should I check for? I think possibly, my ASD Relay may be stuck in the ON position, but this can be a long shot. Just wondering if you guys could help diagnose this, or have had similar problems.

Thanks everyone!