Thread: Want to buy: Your Consulier

Want to buy: Your Consulier

As I just let one slip through my fingers I want to let you guys know I am on the hunt for a Consulier and have been for some time now. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. as an ex auto broker I can make for a very smooth selling experience and am not afraid to ship one across the country. I want to join the club!

Re: Want to buy: Your Consulier

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwild86@yahoo.com View Post
    As I just let one slip through my fingers I want to let you guys know I am on the hunt for a Consulier and have been for some time now. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. as an ex auto broker I can make for a very smooth selling experience and am not afraid to ship one across the country. I want to join the club!
    There is a non running hardtop in CA that I was brokering not long ago. It might still be available. The buyer wound up purchasing a Targa I found him in FL.
    I have a line on a hardtop 16-valve version which is even rarer. It's the last production Consulier to be produced. Very unique.

Call us and we can give you some options.

Chris-TU
    602-762-6678
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----