I am starting to disassemble Shelby Lancer 92 for a complete restoration. My goal is not to go back to 100% stock, but to make the car as stock appearing as possible while taking advantage of some of the more common and effective upgrades. I've been doing a fair amount of research for OEM parts as I think that will be my largest hurdle. I'll post any links, business or previously unknown resources as I find them for the rest of the community to utilize. Below is the scope of the restoration, I will continue to post pictures as I progress!

Engine- Already built

-90 common block 2.2 bored .030 over
-manley forged steel SRT4 rods
- Wiesco forged pistons and Hastings rings.
- Turbos unleashed R5 camshaft
- comp cams beehive springs with LS retainers and stock locks
- PT lifter and shim upgrade
- ported 782 head with +1 mm valves
- ported 2 piece intake 52mm throttle body
- Turbos unleashed cast step header
- Hybrid turbo, stage II turbine housing and wheel
- stainless coolant and oil lines to turbo
- balance shaft delete
- custom windage tray
- all poly mounts and solid bobble strut
- functional AC
- ZF power steering pump

Transmission- All already built/purchased

- 1987 A555 trans rebuilt by TU 20k miles ago
- aluminum flywheel
- equal length cv shaft removal with DSS shafts
- TU 6 puck clutch with purple pressure plate
- walbro fuel pump with brand new tank, sending unt

Interior-

- All my seats are torn, currently investigating options for recovering
- I previously modified my wiring harness to accept the 12 button traveler, I will opt to keep the traveler and not the cubby
- I have 3 full sets of correct pioneer speakers, currently investigating having speakers reconditioned
- I have 1 DEX77 that is not functional. A pioneer sales and service shop in Greenfield Indiana is repairing this for me
- Currently have 3 CS momo steering wheels that all need re-wrapped.
- Lloyd Shelby embroidered floor mats
- new moulded carpet from stockinteriors.com

Brakes/suspension-

- I have the spindles, calipers, wheel bearings and rear backing plates to convert the brakes to 11" front disc and 10" vented rear discs
- The master cylinder and booster will be replaced
- Full set of KONI shocks and struts being rebuilt by truechoicekoniracingservices.com in Ohio
- 100% polyurethane suspension mounts where applicable
- factory rack and pinion
- mopar ball joints and tie rods
- eibach springs front and rear

Body-

- Brand new NOS shelby lancer mobil 1 plaque
- full reproduction graphics kit from thedecalshoppe.com
- original graphic red paint (base clear)
- 2 OEM rear door vent windows (purchased recently)
- original wheels will be restored
- 4x6 headlight housing conversion from glass units, will install HID lights
- I have replacement sheet metal for the rusted areas of the car. Passenger side rear wheel well and entire rocker panel, e brake opening in the floor, sections of the rear floor on passenger side
- Sans the HID lights and likely window tint, the exterior will look 100% stock.

Currently, I am finishing up stripping down the body with only the rear axle, fuel tank, fuel and brake lines, exhaust heat shields and long block to remove. Once I have the car stripped, it will be heading to car craft collision here in Findlay to be media blasted with plastic beads for the paint and glass for the rust. They will handle applying sealer primer as well. I am hopeful sometime this month or next I will be able to get the car over for blasting.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]