As many know and some do not, I bought out Boost Button. While I do not have the experience is decoding, soldering and programming that he does, I have been working with others that do to try and keep all our tuning options available. I do have good experience and results with using the available equipment and programs to tune our cars, as several customers already know.

I wanted to give an update on where we are at on flash modules, socketed computers, chip adapters etc. I have parts enough to build quite a few flashable computers. I also have a local guy from the forum here that has offered his help in teaching me how to solder/desolder and helping build modules and computers.

My main hold up right now is that I've been fighting some kind of health issue for the last couple months, and I haven't been able to get out and go as normal due to pain and lack of energy. I'm basically anemic and having stomach pains. They do not know why yet, but I have some more tests this week and maybe next, hopefully something will be found and I can start working on getting better. I have a couple pills they gave me that are helping but still kind of day to day.

So, I apologize on the delay, especially with the MP SciLink about to be available. I am hoping that within a month I will at least feel better enough to get a batch of modules made up for SMEC and SBEC. I need to order some more parts for chip adapters (for using 27sf512 in SBEC's).

I am doing tunes and burning chips for people still, so if you have a socketed computer already feel free to contact me for custom tuning. I will reply as promptly as possible.