High guys, many of you have seen my posts on facebook about my 88 shadow that ive done some dyno testing with. I thought id share some of the info on here as well for those who don't use bookface.

1988 Dodge shadow es
2.2 turbo t1
a413 auto

The car has been in my family for a few year now, always a daily driver, and until recently its been driven by my 17 year old nephew who doesn't know anything about cars. (get in and floor it type of guy) I got the car back about 4 months ago and started using it as a daily. I was really disappointed in the power production so before doing anything to the car I put it on the dyno.

result were
85. hp at 5474 (73mph)
92.8 tq at 2176 (39mph)

Testing was done in second gear as im not comfortable spinning the old tires to 120. max boost was 8.5ish.

After the dyno I took the car home and checked the basics. Air filter completely plugged. plugs worn but still usable. Boost leak at the jpipe. So I installed a FMIC real quick and drove the car that way for a month or so. slight gain was had from the ic but was probably mostly due to the sealed up pressure system.

The local track had a daily driver race which I took it to.

best 1/8 mile pass was
10.64 at 65 mph