Thread: Consulier insurance

Garrett booster

Consulier insurance

I know I have asked before ,but I have lost my patients with State Farm.
    They keep giving me the runaround with value on the Consulier and the keep raising my new Mazda policy.
    I bought the Mazda just before hurricane Irma and State Farm was overwhelmed maybe that is the reason for so many mistakes.
    I want to start shopping for a new insurance company.
    I want one that is Consulier friendly ,I would add my Mazda and the Ford Transit work van also for a multi vehicle discount.
    Any recommendations out there.?
    Thanks in advance.

Hybrid booster

Re: Consulier insurance

Hey , I have 6 cars with Geico. They paid out on my Consulier, and were very flexible and understood that nothing was going to be in their normal formula for repair costs.

I have the collector car policy with an "agreed" value of 65k. Agreed value is important as it does not factor in depreciation, and guarantees that amount if it is totaled.
    The mileage you drive the car, where you keep it and more all affect rates.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

turbo addict

Re: Consulier insurance

Don't have a Consulier, but have several Shelby Dodges insured with American Collectors Insurance. Easy to deal with and reasonable. One thing that is odd though is they rate all vehicles made after 1987 differently than vehicles made prior to that. For example, my 85 GLHT is like half the $ amount of my 88 CSX-T, yet its agreed value is considerably higher.