So some more newbie questions.

It seems that virtually every few times out with the car , I end up with some type of engine issue.

I have the GTP that Mike Wah built with the t3.

So is it because they pushed the envelope to get a ton of horsepower? Are these engines just to delicate?
I believe Mike used reliable and skilled people - Jackson , Brian Slowe , vendors Cindy and turbos unleashed etc.

In the 2000 miles I have driven it , 1990 of them were hard miles, but still only have driven 2k miles. Boost has been between 15- 23 psi( never higher)

I have had to replace freeze plugs twice , I used both brass and steel, with that sealant Indian head. They blew out and or leaked.

Have replaced exhaust and intake gaskets , injector seals , re- machined head , new head gasket, it was a cometic , and I used a new one. Valve job, new lifters.
Valve cover gaskets replaced -( what a bummer that they are NLA)

Waste gate literally blew up , had to go to a water cooled one.

Crankcase breather - first used a passive system , am now installing an "active" system routed back to turbo with a valve and 2 catch cans ( i will provide more details once its explained to me more thoroughly.

This is just a partial list that I have come up with off the top of my head.

So back to my question? Are these engines prone to problems? Was this build to aggressive?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk