Thread: Multiple Vehicles For Sale

Multiple Vehicles For Sale

29th November 2017
    [ looneytuner
    Bill Reichert
    St Louis, Mo. Maryland Heights Mo
    314 878 8257 or pm

I'm not able to wrench anymore. That's the reason for clearing things out.

88 Daytona $800 interior is stripped but all there. I was repairing rust when it got put on the back burner. It ran good and should still be good with good oil pressure. Didn't use any oil. Install 555 and new clutch when I got it. Fading White paint, T Tops with bags. No wheel well rust. 2 quarter size door dings. Perfect seats. I sewed in new seat panel for driver seat. Beige color interior. 88 had a sexy sounding exhaust and lope like a 3/4 cam in 88.

89 Chrysler TC by Masi. $1,200 for the perfect Ginger seats. The rest of the car with good oil pressure is free. Good oil pressure and transmission. Minor hail damage. The rubber nerf on the rear bumper is missing. Passed inspection 2 days ago. The Teves pump conked out the next day. Can be converted to Daytona brakes. I did that 2 years ago on another TC before health went to hell. Needs rear brakes and lines. They are rusted badly but they passed inspection.

87 Chrysler GTS $500. Ran good when parked. Faded roof hood trunk. I was converting to TII when it got put on the back burner. May or may not run. Chrome wheels or originals your choice. I glassed in minor floor rust years ago. Rebuilt engine has 40,000 miles on it. Engine bored 10/10 180,000 on odo.

87 Chrysler GTS $3,000! silver NO paint fade. I bought it new in 87 New forged engine CB, 10/10, BMF reworked head, Never finished. Short block done by Reliable in St. Louis. Same shop used by LRE (if you remember him) Forged pistons. Too many other things to mention. It has been garaged since new. 180,000 on odo.

I'll post the pics if someone shows interest in these car. I'm just bummed out right now.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Re: Multiple Vehicles For Sale

Sorry for your situation. I hope your sales go quickly and smoothly. However, in accordance with the rules, pictures are required. It may also be beneficial to make listings for each vehicle so that a thread title relevant to buyers will be easier. Let me know if I can help with you posting pics.
    Last edited by contraption22; 11-29-2017 at 02:46 PM.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

turbo addict

Bill is a stand up guy, I hope these cars will find good homes!

i'll post pics if someone shows interest. I'm just totally bummed out right now.

I forgot to mention the A&A gfx on the silver car. The red car is what they look like on the ground. Also a 12 button navigator. Never finished the hookup. The rad is a BMF that goes all the way across the area. Mishimoto i/c.
    Last edited by looneytuner; 12-06-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Well I give up. I can't load photos to the forum and I don't use cloud etc. I'm sick of technology. My collection of Apple II puters is in a local museum. I knew how to use satellites for computers before the internet. I pity you young folks. You are wasting your life on useless techno.
    Mr B I will email the pics to you.

turbo addict

The parts will be listed and set pricing later.

http://www.thelostartof.net/tryingbe...e/looneytuner/

Well I'm having a "fire" sale Sunday with local guys. I will update later.
    I could use Tryingbe here to label the parts!