Thread: 3" Mandrel Exhaust w/ QTP electric cutout (Omni)

Hybrid booster

3" Mandrel Exhaust w/ QTP electric cutout (Omni)

Date: 27th October 2017
    Username: BoostedDrummer
    Full Name: Quinton
    City, State, Zip: 31088
    Price: $300 Plus Shipping

I'm upgrading my engine in the GLH for big power (shooting for 500whp) and so I'm moving up from 3 inch exhaust to 4 inch. So up for sale is my full, turbo back, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust complete with a QuickTime Performance (QTP) Electric cutout and two Magnaflow mufflers. This system is coming off of my OMNI, so I am unaware if it will fit a Charger.

It's a 3 inch system from the turbo flange to the muffler, no reductions. This will also mean you will need to buy or have a turbo with a 3in swingvalve housing. This setup is perfect if you want an exhaust that has excellent flow and is QUIET when the cutout is closed and throaty when the cutout is fully open. When the
    cutout is open, it is basically an open downpipe. It's loud, obnoxious, and hellishly awesome.

Here's a video of it running and the cutout being actuated: https://youtu.be/WfXiCzYr5Xg

The system will come with all the wiring and the switch. It will NOT come with the Oxygen sensor that's pictured. As a forewarning, the system is currently in two pieces, but in order to make it fit in a decent sized box, I will probably need to cut the longer of the two pieces in half.

The price is $300 PLUS SHIPPING. I will package it nicely to ensure it doesn't get damaged. I prefer PayPal, and will ship it out once I have two things: First is an accurate address. Second is waiting for the funds to be in my account. I will not ship it out until I am sure I have the funds. I've been shafted before and won't risk it again. Once funds have cleared, I will have it packaged and shipped with a tracking number.

I don't have many references, but I'm sure Cindy at FWD can vouch for me since I've done business with them for several years now.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by BoostedDrummer; 11-06-2017 at 06:45 PM.

Hybrid booster

Re: 3" Mandrel Exhaust w/ QTP electric cutout (Omni)

Bump PRICE DROP

Hybrid booster

Re: 3" Mandrel Exhaust w/ QTP electric cutout (Omni)

BUMP, Price drop to $300 plus shipping. Need the cash to get a new clutch setup for the Omni