Thread: You have reached your stored private message quota and....

Hybrid View

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

You have reached your stored private message quota and....

So, just tried to send a PM and got the above error message.

I assume it is because my subscription (level II) which is supposed to grant unlimited PM, Pictures, etc was up, though I didn't see any messages or get any warnings that it was approaching.

Assuming this was the issue, I re-upped my Level II subscription for 1 year, though I thought I had previously done so for at least two years, but seeing that there was no option for more than one year, perhaps I my memory is in error. :-)

Is there not some way of sending a renewal notice as a PM or something so this can be avoided (assuming again this is the issue)?

EDIT: Just got the PM to go through, seems I was on the right track, and the short-term problem is solved, however, the above questions remain.

Thanks!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Re: You have reached your stored private message quota and....

For the last several years, i have considered the exact message you described above AS the reminder message about subscription expiring!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Re: You have reached your stored private message quota and....

LOL! I guess that's one way of looking at it!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke