Set Up T2 87 Lebaron 2.5L auto - LM setup with BoostButton Cal - 72lb/hr injectors (Big, I know) - adjustable fuel pressure regulator - high performance fuel pump. Fuel pressure is set to 45.

Playing around with MPTune on this one and tried adjusting every number of fuel injector size (120-130 I see best results, anything lower and higher it doesn't run right), idle always no matter what sits at 10.0 A/F cruise at any speed is in the 11.2-12 A/F. Second I let go of gas pedal is goes to 10 again. Full Boost (15-18psi) I get 11-12 A/F.

I've been researching a ton on the LM set ups vs SMEC, I read that the LM rely's on adjusting just the fuel curve to get the parameters and the SMEC uses both fuel and spark/timing so the LM is slow to respond. So with that I feel my numbers above can be safe to drive?

I have tried playing around with a ton of different tunes in the ECU depository. Boost Button seems to run the best. I have also installed by stock TII injectors to see how I can get this baby running and I see the same type of numbers once I nail down the correct Injector Size tune.

BIGGEST ISSUE CURRENTLY: At 5-7psi I get 14-15 Air Fuel reading....not sure if that is due to the low fuel pressure I am running but I am also thinking I need to start playing with the fuel curves in the MP Tune, which I have absolute zero experience with. Any feedback is appreciated, also steps on how to adjust fuel curves in MPTune...