Just picked this up the other day, and only bought it for some of the parts that came with it. It seems to be too solid to take to the scrap yard, so I'll try and sell it first. The car has a T1 engine and auto trans out of a 85 NewYorker with 80000 miles on the drive train. It starts up but does not stay running or run right. It has new brakes all the way around, new shocks and sturts, and has been converted to 5 lug. Interior needs to be cleaned up and some plastic pieces put back in, dash looks nice, door panels looks good front seat look decent, rear seat seen better days. The body has dents here and there, and needs paint, but the only major rust I found is on the bottom of the passenger doors, but included in the sale will be a set of 4 rust free doors. The under body is very clean for a 30 year old car in PA, the front floors were patched by the previous owner, and he did a very good job. Also has 3" exhaust on it. I'm sure I'm missing things, so please ask if you have any questions. It will need to be trailered from 18071 I think $500 is a very fair price for this.

Thanks for looking
Adam

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk