Having some issues with a miss @WOT in 2nd gear at high rpm (4000+)

The odd part is that it does not miss out @ WOT in 3rd. In 3rd The engine tops out at about 5300 RPM going into the corners before I have to brake but I don't get the miss that I get in 2nd.

Everything from the coil to the plugs is brand new

I have checked fuel pressure, map voltage, coolant and air charge voltages and they all seem ok. Air charge voltage was a bit off at 3.1V but everything else was about what the charts call for on voltages. Don't think the air charge sensor being a little high would cause a bad miss tho.

The one and only thing that I found that seemed wrong on the car was the knock sensor being a half turn loose. I could see it rattling and causing timing to be pulled but I wouldn't think this would cause a miss. If it where a street car I could just drive it and see but unfortunately I can't do that and the next race I will be driving it in is a 200 Lap race and I really don't want to be working out issues with the cars driveablity during that race.

Please anything else you guys can think of for me to look at post up. Thanks for any help

Car is a 2.5 N/A High Compression engine with a Turbo Intake/Injectors, and Runs off a Logic Module Computer Set Up