I'm having trouble figuring out which pistons to get that will work with what I've got. Several questions below, but I'm trying to figure out what I need to order, so I can get this back on the road.

I have to replace the turbo in the '87 CSX, so I may as well build this block I've got in the garage at the same time. It's the one I had in the car back in 2001 with TII rods and .020-over Venolia pistons with the big wrist pins. My machine shop at the time never got those assembled properly, as I think they bored the small end bushings out to fit the pins, leaving very little bushing material. So I *think* the small ends of the rods are still stock TII size. (What is that stock size, so I can measure them?)

I got rid of the pistons some time ago, but I still have the rods and want to use them for this with some new cast pistons, if possible (can't afford more forged right now). From the info available online, though, I'm having a hard time figuring out what piston and pin combination is the right one for these TII rods. Is it Keith Black 1291H-5MM? That's the only thing I've found that mentions floating pin. Do they come with the clips or spiral locks, as well? If not, where do I get those?

I'm also going to need new bushings for the small ends of the rods. Having trouble locating those, too. Does anyone know where they can be gotten?