Quote Originally Posted by TFmech View Post
Alright here is the update tried scaling the program for smaller injectors and it ran ok but was still a little off. So I tried Aries way adjusted everything to base put the injectors back at 83 input the right latency table for them. Then fired it up with the adaptives off and it was dead lean started raising the Pumping efficiency table so till it would stay running but it was still lean about 17:1 with the table at 100percent. I then went back and put the table back to the stock position. Then went to the main three fuel tables and started scaling them up about 5 percent at a time till it got enough fuel at a idle which ended up being about 30 percent.

Which made the pumping efficiency table so it actually does something and dosent have to be at 100 percent or close to it. It drives almost dead smooth the few miles I have driven it now it seems to be right on with the air fuel table goes to 11.5 in boost and cruises around right in the mid 14s.

I am going to go make some data log drives and see make sure it dosent have any lean or rich spots but it is finally close enough that I can.

I guess the Question is still why does it have to have the fuel tables up 30percent to get it to act right? Do I just need to go with it and adjust from there or keep looking for the why?
thats weird. is your car running a LM/PM?

mine is a little lean and needs tuning but nothing that bad.

Brian