48K mile 85 GLHT Log manifold with Spearco intercooler kit. I have green top FFV injectors in it, running around 47 PSI static pressure. DC Stage II LM. One of my nice flowing cylinder heads and 60 trim t3 compressor wheel. Many of you have seen this car at SDAC shows throughout the years.

Anyway here is the issue. When I get into a hot soak condition during summer months and car sits for maybe ten minutes, it starts and only runs on two of it's four cylinders. 1 and 2 are dead. I have a wide band o2 and it is showing severe leanness (greater than o2 band limit). After about 1-2 minutes the engine will once again start firing on all four injectors, picking up the dead cylinders gradually one at a time, and wide band o2 will return to normal and switch back and forth trying to achieve stoich. The vehicle will run perfect until it is shut off again and allowed to heat soak. It has done this problem rather consistently over about a years time. The vehicle is not running hot at all, just normal operating temperature. If allowed to cool for an hour or so, the vehicle starts up and runs completely normal. It most definitely is heat soak related. It does not happen when temps cool down in the early fall.

At first I thought maybe the 2 pump internal/external fuel pump had finally decided to start to show it's age, so I changed that out to a 255 Deatschwerks pump, single internal pump assembly, along with new sock filter and fuel filter. That wasn't it. I then had the recently cleaned, flowbenched FFV injectors retested. Seeing how the car was acting like many TM running +40's on low static fuel pressure, my fuel injector guy (Bill Johnson @ Mr. Injector) thought maybe the injectors were dribbling fuel into a couple cylinders and were misfiring due to overrich condition. It mimicked that exactly, but I had my doubts because of the extremely lean wide band o2 readings when this occurs. Well that wasn't it either.

Something seems to be overheating possibly in PM and 1-2 injector driver shuts off temporarily, only to come back on after a couple minutes. Injector harness is perfect (very low mileage) and power module still has inlet air being pulled through it. So my question is has anyone else seen this happen before?

Todd