Thread: Lebaron or Daytona PDC

Mitsu booster

Lebaron or Daytona PDC

Unfortunately my local scrap yards crushed all of these cars year ago. Does anyone have / have access to a loaded PDC for my upcoming fusible link upgrade?

Re: Lebaron or Daytona PDC

Quote Originally Posted by RyGuy View Post
    Unfortunately my local scrap yards crushed all of these cars year ago. Does anyone have / have access to a loaded PDC for my upcoming fusible link upgrade?
    I would suggest finding something common and small for spares and the space. I used one from a Mitsubishi Mirage. Has 6-8 40-60 amp positions, at least 4 relay positions and a few standard fuse positions. If I can find a pic, I'll post it up.

Only one I can find.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...l=1#post839986
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

can pick you up one if you can wait a week or so?

Here is a top view of the fuse box. If you have an L body,
    do not use the Daytona ones. They are huge for the space our cars have. If you have anything other than an L body, the Daytona style PDC will bolt right in, more or less. 😉 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140602_002407.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	558.1 KB 
ID:	61152
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    can pick you up one if you can wait a week or so?
    Yes, no rush. I'll pm you for details.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Here is a top view of the fuse box. If you have an L body,
    do not use the Daytona ones. They are huge for the space our cars have. If you have anything other than an L body, the Daytona style PDC will bolt right in, more or less. 
    Thanks for the info. That's a clean install. This is going in a Lebaron and I am hoping for a J/G body PDC for the shared wiring colour code. I've read that early Neons shared the same PDC and colour code but I'd have to verify that.

Thanks, I'm actually looking at another fuse block setup that is automotive rated, just need to price out the cost and see what options I have for my car. The system I want is very flexible in terms of number of positions that it is capable of holding and since it's new I am also hoping support for terminals will be there for a while.

If you don't have one already, I'd get a set of service manuals and use the wiring diagram one to help you migrate from the fuse links. My manual has been invaluable over the years as I do electrical work on my car.

We have one from an IROC Daytona that should work.

Chris-TU
    602-762-6678
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Got one. Thanks, Xtrempickup!