Thread: Billet Fuel Rail

Mitsu booster

Billet Fuel Rail

I'm looking for a billet fuel rail for a 2pc intake. I'd be interested in AN fittings and braided lines as well. Preferably with the bracket for an AFPR.

Re: Billet Fuel Rail

I did development one one years ago but just didn't complete it because of life. Maybe it's time to get back to them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Mitsu booster

I do see them on TU but figured I'd try here first to see if anyone has one lying around.

I'm looking for something fairly quickly. I thought I was ready to get my car on the road and then noticed my stock two piece leaking on the first run around the driveway.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by RyGuy View Post
    I do see them on TU but figured I'd try here first to see if anyone has one lying around.

I'm looking for something fairly quickly. I thought I was ready to get my car on the road and then noticed my stock two piece leaking on the first run around the driveway.
    Chris has them in stock usually. When I ordered mine, I had it in just a few days. Plus his billet rails are cheaper than what good stock ones go for...

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    Chris has them in stock usually. When I ordered mine, I had it in just a few days. Plus his billet rails are cheaper than what good stock ones go for...
    We have 6 two piece, 6 TIII and 7 one piece intake rails in stock and ready to ship. We strongly recommend picking up the end fittings as well because they can be challenging to locate and are fairly inexpensive from us.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Thank you, Chris @ TU for the fast shipping and tech support. Your billet rail is a huge upgrade from stock.

Quote Originally Posted by RyGuy View Post
    Thank you, Chris @ TU for the fast shipping and tech support. Your billet rail is a huge upgrade from stock.
    Not a problem. Glad we could help.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----